Melbourne Quantity Surveyors (MQS) offer a wide range of services to assist in this process. From feasibility and masterplanning, through to construction and project completion.
Some of the services MQS offer are:
Dispute mediation, resolution, and expert witness reports
At MQS we understand, particularly at the early stages of design, our cost estimate’s need to be a malleable tool that can be adjusted and modified to suit the constraints specific to each individual project. To help us tailor our costing to each specific project, we provide the following free service:
Project Revisions/Value Management:
- Initial “draft” issue of the report
- Incorporation of any requested changes to cost plan formatting, wording, layout etc
- Incorporation of any requested changes to material selections, fixtures, fittings, appliances, client supplied items, PC sums etc
- Incorporation of any client supplied quotes or estimates
- Minor modifications to the floor plan that remain reasonably within the original brief/scope
- Value management of the project (ie: incorporating cost options, material selection changes etc to reduce overall cost)
- Issue of “final” issue of report
- Ongoing cost advice
We offer the above as a free service included within all our fees to help us provide a more useful tool for each project, while helping separate us from our competition. We like to think of our cost plans, particularly at the early stages of design, as a malleable tool that can be adjusted and modified to suit the desired level of finish and project budget. While remaining accurate to current market conditions, as well as meeting client expectations.